Tuesday, November 3, 2009

mood: SOTONG KURITA...

it's been along and wide journey.
every step taken i pray,
let my old boots replace with something new
so i will experience a different steps.
but at the same time i'm afraid..
what if the new does not fit?
will the old come back for my sake?


this chocked breath is killing me.
this tight braided muslin gown tied me.
i'm suffocating...


i took another step.
hoping that the atmosphere infont would help.
i choose not to turning back.
but always remember to remind my self on what i left behind...


as i go further, this big world become wider,
this dirty surrounding became nastier...
still, i wont let my boots shut.
this is the road i choose,
this is the shoe i fit,
this is the clothes i wore...
i won't turning back


then i realized...
the further i go, the wider i see.
and the wider i see, the wiser i think.
then in a moment, i realized...
i should stop praying for a new one,
but i should start fixing the olds..


this might be difficult.
but with lots of hard work, trust and faith,
hopefully,
i'll have the strength to face the world.
and would never hesitate to do what best for me..


i'll make up my mind,
so that the olds i fixed, will last forever... 

No comments:

Post a Comment